General Terms and Conditions
Updated: July 20, 2019
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances. Event is held rain or shine.
- The tickets may be collected at the box office of the venue the date of the event.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Natchez Balloon Festival reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- The Natchez Balloon Festival reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
- The Natchez Balloon Festival may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Natchez Balloon Festival may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Natchez Balloon Festival may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Natchez Balloon Festival.